- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time15 min
- Ready in7-10 days
- Yield1 bottle
- 12 mandarin oranges
- 750 ml Everclear (a fifth/one bottle)
- 2 cups sugar
- Wash and dry the mandarin oranges. Remove the rinds and place them in a pitcher.
- Pour the Everclear into the pitcher with the rinds and let them soak for 7-10 days before bottling.
- Before bottling, make a simple syrup by mixing 2 cups of sugar with 3 ¾ cups of hot water. Pour the simple syrup into a separate pitcher and let it sit in the refrigerator until cool.
- Strain the rind/Everclear mixture and mix it with the simple syrup once it has cooled.
- Bottle and enjoy!